Designed for readability, SCUBAPRO Luna 2.0 wrist-mount dive computers features a large, high-contrast display screen and bright LED backlight. With the Luna 2.0, your dive data has never been easier to read.
- Easy to Read Screen: Wide, high contrast black and white LCD display screen with large characters and a bright LED backlight.
- Thin, Low Profile: Slim thermoplastic housing utilizes oil fill technology for reliable performance.
- Simple Two Button Control: Intuitive menu and control makes it straightforward to operate
- Choice of 2 Algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB or ZH-L16+GF (Gradient Factor).
- Three Dive Modes & Nitrox Compatible: Scuba, Gauge & Apnea. Nitrox compatible (100%) with 3 selectable gases.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops): Calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives, and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Personalization: MB (Microbubble) Levels lets you adjust the level of conservatism in the ADT algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Convenient Bluetooth® LE Interface: Lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac. Firmware can be user updated.
- Comfortable Wrist Strap: Includes a soft flexible blue silicone wrist strap with stainless clasp.
- Durable: Black silicone housing case cover & pre-installed screen protector.
- User-changeable Battery: CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Alternate Securing Method: Bungee mounts available on the corner of the housing.
|Number of Gases||3|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox|
|Algorithm||ZH-L16 ADT MB, ZH-L16 GF|
|Operating Modes||Freediving, Scuba, Gauge|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Battery Replacement Type||User Replaceable|
|Estimated Battery Life||2 Years / 300 Dives|
|Number of Control Buttons||2|
|XL Dot Matrix Display||No|