Lightweight, low-profile design is built with dive-trekkers in mind.
In the world of scuba diving, nothing exemplifies freedom of movement better than the feeling you get wearing minimal thermal protections and a bulk-free, back-flotation BC while cruising the crystalline waters of the tropics. Especially if it's a back-flotation BC built specifically for that purpose, like the SCUBAPRO LITEHAWK BCD
The LITEHAWK is the ultimate back-flotation travel BC. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, and the quick-release rotating shoulder buckles that let you route the straps under your arms, plus the two-position sternum strap, hug your body like the BC was custom-made for you. The BCD carries no inherent buoyancy so only minimal ballast weight is required. Two basic accessory pockets are included, and four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear. It’s a streamlined package that is well-suited for both tropical and temperate water diving.
3 SIZES: XS/S, M/L, L/XL
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR SIZE AVAILABLE, JUST GIVE US A CALL @ THE SHOP, & WE WILL HAVE IT IN FOR YOU IN JUST A FEW DAYS, WE PROMISE.
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Tank band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of the padded shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.
|Lift Capacity||29.2 lb|
|Lift Capacity||13.2 kg|
|Number of Pockets||2|
|Number of D-Rings||4|
|Back Trim pockets||2|
|Materials||420 Denier Nylon|
|Backpack Type||Flexible Soft Pack|