Repair all types of gear failures with Aquaseal FD. It’s a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive that comes in a handy 0.75 oz tube.
- Durable – tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion resistant – keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Colour: clear
- Adheres to: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas, vinyl
- Cure time: 8-12 hours (2 hours with cure accelerator)
- Application temperature: 60 °F to 100 °F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use temperature: -20 °F to 180 °F
Durable, flexable, waterproof & abrasion resistant.