Skip to content
- The Club HD SMB is a Surface Marker Buoy that floats on the surface to mark the location of the divers
- Especially resistant as it is made of resin-coated nylon with an internal injection of heat-welded polyurethane and sewn with a reinforcement trim.
- Inflates from the bottom using your octopus.
- Rollable on itself without lining, for quick removal, and with double bungee band closure.
- Dimensions: 5 FT.
- The Club HD SMB is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Spain. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device