- The SF1 is Cressi's frameless scuba diving mask for ladies and men. The frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low-profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BC pocket.
- Cressi’s frameless design bonds a high-grade silicone skirt directly to a single lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The silicone is the ideal material that ensures a comfortable fit and a perfect seal.
- The silicone skirt is assembled directly on the lens without mounting, ensuring visibility in all directions, especially towards the sides, since it allows a maximum eye/lens approach without annoying pressure on the forehead or upper part of the nose.
- The buckles are completely tiltable and with immediate regulation of the strip with one hand, preventing deformation of the silicone facial during the use.
- The low-internal volume allows for effortless clearing and quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag. It also represents an unbeatable value, with a cost roughly half that of similar masks.
- The lens is made of tempered glass and certified by the CE (Communauté Européenne).
- Cressi, Since 1946
TESTED & TRUE