- The Z1 is a frameless mask that boasts a low internal volume while offering a wide field of view in all directions.
- The Z1's low weight makes it ideal for travel, and its flexible fit and reduced drag make it great for freediving and spearfishing, snorkeling, and diving.
- The buckles are completely tiltable and with immediate regulation of the strap length with one hand, and the anchoring of the buckle system on the mount prevents deformation of the silicone facial during use.
- The tension of the strip is produced aligned with the plane of the glass, optimizing the level of proximity of the eye/lens to the user's taste and, therefore, the volume and optimal visibility of the mask.
- Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
Great experience buying from Bob's Scuba Shop!
The mask fits perfectly, and it is my first ever frameless mask - I bought it to go on a trip so haven't used it anywhere except in the pool for a fit check so far - but the amount of vision is amazing!