MANTIS 1-M1-WRIST COMPUTER
A precision blend of sophisticated computer and beautiful timepiece, the MANTIS 1 (M1) is very similar to SCUBAPRO's new M2 in form and function. The M1 is the wristwatch-style dive computer for divers who want the Smart technology offered by SCUBAPRO's ground-breaking Human Factor Diving™ but who don't need air integration or an on-board digital compass.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Optional heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
- Magnetic control buttons eliminate the need for holes, maintaining the casing's watertight integrity and maximizing mechanical reliability.
- Great for freediving.
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Segmented LCD display.
- Protective mineral glass.
- Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
- Enhanced logbook for freediving.
- CR2032 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK with optional cradle.
- Android LogTRAK app is also available.
- Available with a choice of optional colored wrist bands.