IT'S NOT JUST A TANK ... IT'S A FABER !!!
Faber FXG120 Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Scuba Tank 34442psi comes standard with a Blue Steel DIN K Valve and Boot.
Hot Dip Galvanized tanks offer superior corrosion and rust resistance and maintain a much more elegant appearance in comparison to the painted tanks, which are still very popular in the market place.
One of our most popular tanks for technical diving with nitrox or trimix.
- Built in Italy by Faber Cylinders with 40 years of experience
- Oxygen cleaned for use with up to 40% pre-blended Nitrox
- DOT Special Permit #13488 and Transport Canada #SU7694-237 approved
- Exclusive Phosphatized-cleaned internal surface
- Hot dip galvanized silver finish
- Manufactured using the deep draw process with Chromium Molybdenum steel
- Includes Blue Steel Nitrox Pro Valve with DIN/Yoke conversion
- High quality, injection-molded custom tank boot with round rim
- 3442 psi working pressure