TANK BOOT NOT INCLUDED
Quality you can rely on. Catalina has been manufacturing aluminum SCUBA cylinders for over 30 years, and today is a leading supplier in the global SCUBA cylinder market.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilitates located on the East and West coasts of USA
- All SCUBA cylinders are produced from high quality North American sourced raw materials
- On-site DOT (IIA) Inspections – dimensional, visual, hydrostatic, tensile & burst testing
- Serialization – complete traceability of cylinder production batch, test reports and raw material
- Aluminum cylinders unlike steel cylinders don’t rust, they oxidize. The oxidization of aluminum forms a protective coat that hinders the continuation of corrosion making aluminum cylinders less likely to be condemned due to excessive corrosion. When shipped the tanks valves will be removed and the tank will require re-inspection before being filled. Note: All Catalina cylinders are nitrox ready and meet certificated specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL specification and Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM specifications.